Arabic Communication courses.
Course emphasis is placed on the development of basic listening and speaking skills. At the end of the course learners should be able to communicate on a basic level with Arabic speakers in United Arab Emirates. The curriculum is designed to provide learning experiences based on real life situations.
• Spoken oriented training program from beginner to advanced level
• Qualified and highly interactive native language instructors to provide guidance and motivation
• Course material in English and Arabic to build on what you have learnt in your free time
• A creative learning ambience and convenient schedules on weekdays and weekends
• Private, semi-private and group classes available
• Courses focusing on speaking and listening skills
• Highly qualified and experienced native language instructors
• Multiple learning options to choose from;
o Group: morning and evening courses available on weekdays and weekends
o Private/Semi-Private: flexible timings & locations, tailor made to fit individual needs
Our Educational Institution is located in Deira, M-6 Al Ahrar Building, next to Al Bayan Shop. The nearest metro station is Abu Baker Al Siddiqui Metro Station - Green line.
For Details, Appointments and Admissions, Please Call Ms. Sajida on 042556969.
Visit our website:- www.mctcdubai.com.