How do I Register/Sign Up at Seller.ae?
- Click on Register at the top right of the site header.
- Fill in all the needed basic information, click on Terms and Sign up.
- Seller.ae will send a validation link to your email address provided.
- Click on the validation link (Check your Spam/Junk folder if you don't find it)
- Once verified, you can now start posting your Ads.
How do I Edit My Account Info?
- Be sure to log in to your account in Seller.ae
- Proceed to your account by choosing the drop down in "My Account"
- You can update your profile preferences in this page
- Click on update to save the changes. You can edit this at anytime.
How to Post an Ad in Seller.ae?
- Click on Publish You Ad for Free in the top right corner.
- Registered users can sign in, New users must fill up neede info.
- Immediately after this process is complete, you are ready to post.
- Fill in the right category for your Ads.
- Choose a very catchy Title.
- Include all necessary information about your Ad in the Description.
- Enter the price and its corresponding currency.
- Upload Ad images, the first picture becomes the cover Ad image.
- Choose the right location, regions, city, area.
- Click on Terms and submit your posting.
How do I Edit/Delete My Ads?
- Make sure you are logged in to your Seller.ae account
- Go to My Account and Click on Dashboard
- Choose the Ad you want to Edit/Delete
- Save all changes.
How can I Contact other Vendors/Users?
- Each registered user has your own Public profile under My Account
- Click on Dashboard and choose Public Profile
- You can contact the Vendor/User by the information shown
- You can also send an email to the vendor/user
How do I change my email in Seller.ae?
- Make sure you are logged in to your Seller.ae account.
- Under My Account, go to Modify E-mail
- Enter the new email under current email
- Click Update.
How do I share Ad in Facebook/Twitter etc?
- Open the desired Ad to share in social media
- Under the date, there is Share with the social icons
- Choose the platform you want
- A new Facebook window will show to confirm your Share.
What kind of postings are forbidden/not allowed on Seller.ae?
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Blood, Bodily fluids and Body Parts
- Embargoed Goods
- Illegal Drugs and Paraphernalia
- All Forms of illegal products and services
- Hazardous Materials
- Destructive devices, fireworks and explosives
- Obscene materials and all forms of Pornography
- Weapons and related items
- All products and services banned under the UAE law
How to Report Scam?
- In every item, there is Warning tab that describes scammers/phishers
- You can report scam by submitting a report
- Click on Contact and fill up required info
- Reported user's account will be disabled once verified