The Buzzword in the UAE appears to be VAT-ready. But is your business ready for it? And what about the one tool that will be critical for a smooth conversion – your accounting software? With VAT coming into play on January 1, it has become very important to switch to an sideways integrated platform that gives businesses error-free accounting, comfortable tax filing and visibility into their order and completion processes. For example, cloud-based accounting software provider Zoho Books has been among the first to put together these features and suggest a UAE-tailored special edition. If you are in the market looking for the right accounting software for VAT, here is a point to help you choose the right one:
1. Mobility: - You can simply access it from wherever you are, using whatever device is handy – whether it is the any new iPhone X or a PC.
2. User interface and navigation: - It should still let you turn off modules you will not be using, further simplifying the user interface.
3. Automation: - The less time you spend on your accounting everyday jobs, the more time you will get to manage other parts of your business. The best software automates time-consuming and tedious tasks, manages number crunching, data analysis, manages inventory stocks and spoilt goods, economically generates invoices and estimates, sends reminders for outstanding payments and even does financial reconciliation
4. Powerful dashboard: - Business owners and CEOs would appreciate an accounting tool that gives them a immediate, bird’s eye-view on the strength of their business. This would include perceptive graphs that capture cash flow, income and expense, total receivables and payables, bank and credit cards status, ongoing projects and top expenses.
5. Security: - With incidents of cyber attacks and data theft rising noticeably in recent years, the accounting software – especially if it is cloud-based – must guarantee that your data is safe and beyond the reach of hackers.
6. Change management: - The accounting software has to be strong and flexible adequate to accommodate an organisation’s changing priorities, processes and people.
7. Customer support and outreach: - Since the accounting software will be a key backbone of your business, it needs to be backed by well-organized and trustworthy customer support – via email, live chat, phone or social media.
8. Shiny new features: - Like your business, a good accounting software continually evolves, fixing bugs, do modification of layout and speeding up the workflow. It not only strives for feature equality with its major competitors but also surges ahead with a unique set of capabilities.
9. FTA Approved Software: - The Federal Tax Authority has released guidance for Tax accounting software which requires such software to remain to certain requirements in order to fulfil with the obligations set out in the Federal Decree law no. (8) of 2017. So Business software must be FTA Approved Software
Perfonec Computers LLC has Accounting Software’s which have all about features.
Start your free trial of Quickbooks, Zoho Books, Tally ERP or Sage 50
To get More Information and Pricing:
Perfonec Computer LLC
Visit our Website - http://perfonec.com/quickbooks-uk/, http://perfonec.com/tally-erp-9/, http://perfonec.com/sage-50-accounts-uk-edition/
Contact us at :- +971 43866199 \ +971 56 408 5594
Or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com